The CDO program cannot guarantee financial support for each admitted student, however we make every effort to match admitted students with CCE-affiliated faculty who can offer financial support through a sponsored research project. Most internal sources of support at MIT are in the form of research assistantships (RAs) and teaching assistantships (TAs). The CDO administrator is in contact with faculty in search of matches between faculty research interests, funding, and the profiles of admitted CDO students, with the objective of helping students find opportunities for financial support. Students who arrive on campus without having secured financial support will be expected to pay their own tuition, fees and living expenses.
Helpful Links and Resources
- MIT Office of Graduate Education (OGE) Student Finances website
- MIT Office of the Registrar Tuition and Fees website
- MIT Office of Graduate Admissions Graduate Financial Aid information
- MIT Student Financial Services Graduate Financial Aid website
- MIT Graduate Student Council (GSC) Graduate Student Cost of Living Estimates
- MIT Graduate Residences Rental Rates